L shape Kitchen Design- Brisbane
About the L shape Kitchen
This plan utilizes two bordering walls, spreading out the work centres; typically, the refrigerator is at one end, range or wall oven are at the other end, and the sink is in the centre.
L Shape Kitchen Benefits
- Is flexible in a variety of arrangements
- Great for a smaller space-as can be quite functional
- Can use one side of the kitchen as a wall divider
- Can accommodate a kitchen table
L Shape Kitchen Disadvantages
- Kitchen triangle work flow is longer and more challenging
- May be difficult if it’s a larger kitchen
View our L Shape Kitchen Gallery
Interested in other Kitchen design layouts?