Single Line Kitchen- Brisbane
About the Single Line Kitchen
Commonly used in small space situations such as apartments or cabins, which positions all appliances and work areas in one row.
Single Line Kitchen Benefits
- Great for small spaces
- Incorporate a microwave in the upper cabinetry to create extra space
- Add full height cabinets to ceiling for more space
- Works well with open designs found in many homes
- Can be enhanced with an island bench
- Can allow for a small table
- Can be screened off from main living area
Single Line Kitchen Disadvantages
- No breakfast bar
- No work triangle
- Restricted storage and benches if not designed correctly.
View our Single Line kitchen gallery
Interested in other Kitchen design layouts?