U Shape Kitchen Design- Brisbane
About the U shape kitchen
A U-shaped kitchen is made up of space on three adjoining walls, two parallel walls perpendicular to a third. It is commonly known as a C shape or J shape kitchen also.
U-Shaped Kitchen Benefits
- Efficient for a small, medium or large kitchen space
- Plenty of bench space
- No through traffic to disrupt work zones
- Wide "U" can support a kitchen island
- Can convert one cabinet leg into a breakfast bar
U-Shaped Kitchen Disadvantages
- Not efficient for large kitchens without an island- to far between benches
- Bottom corner cabinets are difficult to access
- Not as good for socialising
View our U Shaped Kitchen Design Gallery
Interested in other Kitchen design layouts?