Thanks to innovative developments in kitchen design, cooking in modern kitchens like this one recently completed in Cashmere, has become a pleasure rather than a chore.
If you would like more information on this or any of our kitchen renovation projects contact our team on 3204 0399 or complete our enquiry form today.
Features of this renovation
Keep the everyday appliances like the kettle and toaster tidied away, but quickly accessible in an appliance cupboard with an easy roll up tambour door. The Vauth-Sagel slide-corner pull-out offers a clever solution for the dead space issue many kitchens experience in deep corner cabinets with a slide out shelf system which allows you to get to the items at the very back effortlessly.
- 40 mm Caesarstone benchtop in 'Creme Brule'
- Waterfall benchtop end
- Formica 'Antique Wiluna White' kitchen cabinets
- Glass splashback in 'Net Worker' by Dulux
- Appliance cupboard with tambour door (roller) with handle to match kitchen
- Vauth-Sagel slide-corner pullout - Premea in blind corner unit
- Stefano Orlati '288 Series' brushed nickel cabinet handles
- Blum 'Antaro' soft close drawers
- Blum Clip Top soft close hinges
- 'Brushed Stainless Steel' kickboards
- Concealed rangehood