Kitchen Renovations Brisbane
Looking for a new kitchen?
Whether your kitchen is old and outdated, lacking storage and bench space or falling apart. Our team are able to bring new life to your kitchen space by
redeigning and renovating your existing kitchen. We have been designing, manufacturing and installing kitchen since 1985.
Our team are not only experts
on the current kitchen trends and designs, we are also experts at making your new kitchen dreams a reality. With a strong focus on your requirements and
specifications we promise to deliver the kitchen you've always wanted.
Kitchen Renovation Enquiry
Your Brisbane kitchen renovation specialists
For over 30 years, our family-owned business has been creating kitchens all over Brisbane. Our skilled craftsmen can help you create the kitchen you've been dreaming of.
We can cater for all your Kitchen Renovation needs including plumbers and electricians.
Choose your style
Your new kitchen can be made in many different designs and styles. Different kitchen styles can dramatically change the look and feel of the space. Some can open make your
space clean and flush whilst others can make your space look more intricate and formal. Having a design and style idea first can help guide your choices with everything
else. The most typical styles to choose from include:
Choose your kitchen layout
After you have decided on a design syle it is then time to decide the type or layout of your new kitchen. There are many different factors that go into deciding
which layout will be best for your home. These can be, family size, number of cooks, will it open to a family room and more. All of these factors will be discussed
with you prior to commensing work. As a reference we have compiled the five basic kitchen arrangements for you to view.
Kitchen renovations considerations
Once you have a clear idea of your style of kitchen, your next step is to give some thought to the following points, and the first point may determine
how you view the others:
- Budget - different budgets call for different solutions.
- What kitchen fittings, taps, sink etc, are you going to use?
- The size of your kitchen; how wide, long and high do you want it to be?
- Lighting - feature lighting over benches not only looks great but can be practical.
- What kitchen appliances would you like installed?
For example, do you prefer electric or gas? Do you like stainless steel?
- What type of splashbacks do you prefer?
For example - tiles, glass, stone. (Need some ideas? Check out our Splashback gallery.)
- Remember the classic kitchen triangle - Sink-Stove-Fridge
- Consider the size of the existing appliances which will need to be worked around such as your fridge or dishwasher.
- What types of kitchen benchtop materials do you prefer?
For example, laminate, engineered stone or granite benchtops.
- Consider kitchen colours and natural light.
Kitchens Renovation Service Areas
Call us today on 07 3204 0399 or complete our online form for a quote and let us design your dream kitchen.
To see some examples of Haddon Kitchens and Cabinets transformations browse Our Projects or view our full Kitchen Renovation Gallery.